4. There is no other season that gets this Miller Family more excited than BASEBALL SEASON! Specifically Cardinals! Love them! I have lived in many of towns, well okay only 3 with major baseball teams. I was even lucky enough to live in AZ when the Diamondbacks won the World Series. There is not a town in this country that compares to St. Louis during baseball season. This city is OBSESSED with their Cardinals...and why shouldn't they be? Their amazing! It's exciting! And we are not an exception.
5. Has anyone else's picture uploader in blogger changed? It's really annoying and makes me not even want to upload pictures! I used to be able to do them all at one time and just drag them where I wanted them to be. Now it is a huge PAIN!! I'm super annoyed by this!
6. I need a painting fairy! One of the very few downfalls of our new house is the stark, white, walls! It's awful! The only rooms painted were Malakai's and ours. I miss Leila's beautiful room from the old house. We have finally purchased some pain...at least for the living room and kitchen, but finding the time and energy to do it hasn't been very easy. Does anyone want to volunteer to come turn Leila's room back to this?
7. For fun, I did the Jersey Shore Nickname Generator for Josh and I. His nickname is Juice Box and mine is The Rack! I find this hilarious!!
8. I really want to plant flowers. I have a spot in the front of the house that really needs work. My problem is I don't even know where to start. I need a xanax just to enter the lawn and garden section at lowes...it's so overwhelming! Does anyone have any suggestions? I have to start from scratch...like get dirt and everything. Help!
9. My children are obsessed with toothbrushes. They each have like 12 and notice if one is missing. Is this normal?
10. Melissa (wish I could link you to her blog, but it is still in progress) and I have signed up for a pole-dancing class! Has anyone ever done one of these before? Talk about a cardio workout! Most of you would be lying if you said you have watched those girls and haven't, at least for a second, wished you could do that. We have finally synced our schedules and Wednesday nights it is! Oh boy! Wish me luck!