2. Which leads me to Josh and our all night trip at the ER. To make a long story short, we were watching a movie and he started having stabbing pain in his upper abdomen. After HOURS at the ER, it was assumed that he was having issues with his Gallbladder. However, after a HIDA scan and more blood work, his gallbladder has turned out fine. He is feeling a little better, but has to be really careful with what he eats. I think I am still going to make him get an EGD to see if maybe there is something going on with reflux/GERD.
3. I can't believe the time has come for me to turn 30! I really am trying to embrace this new chapter of my life. If you had asked me 15 years ago, where I wanted to be when I was 30, I think I have surpassed my expectations. I need to be proud of where I am in life. I have met and married my soul mate, we have beautiful children, a beautiful home, a career that I actually enjoy, friendships that are irreplaceable, the list goes on. So CHEERS to turning 30!
4. I need to think of a special post to do on my bday. A list of 30 something? Any ideas?
5. A post will come with pics of Leila at dance. It is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen. She is one of the youngest in the class but you definitely can't tell size wise. She spent the first five minutes just standing there taking it all in, but then she participated fully! She is very excited to go back this week and wants to make sure everyday that all her loved ones are coming to watch her at her recital....IN JUNE!
6. We are painting! I will try to take some before and after pics. We are doing the loft and Leila's bedroom, then having someone do the rest of the main level. Leila is SO ready for her big girl bed and furniture. She asks everyday. The problem is, I can't decide on bedding!!! It's SO hard. I have to stick with something that will go with brown because that is the color of her huge rocker/chair that she loves, but I want bright colors to go with it. Here are some I am looking at, PLEASE give me your opinion!!! This is so tough!!