3. I went up to KC for the day on Saturday. One of my best girlfriends from High School is getting married, so I went up for her shower! Congratulations Alli! I am so happy for you and you guys seem so happy! It's exactly what you deserve!!
4. We had family pictures on Sunday and they went surprisingly well! I can't wait to see the proofs! Believe it or not, this is the FIRST time we have ever had family pics done. I know! Hard to believe since it seems like the kiddos are getting them done monthly :)
5. I'm VERY excited for Friday Night Lights to start back up tomorrow! Such a great show!!
6. Malakai is doing exceptionally well in school! The work he comes home with is amazing! I love to see him grow with all the tasks that are tackled in pre-school. Writing, Reading, Cutting, Coloring. His teachers are amazing, and I love that she communicates with us daily thru their website and tells us what the did each day. This is great because when I pick him up he tells me he is too tired to talk about his day. When I know exactly what he did, I can prompt him and he gets really excited to fill me in :)
7. I'm asking you to keep your fingers crossed for me, and if you pray, please add me to your prayer list :) I will go in to details further, when I have more information, but I'm hoping to have some positive changes in our life real soon!!
8. Even though I don't love the chilly weather, I do love the trees changing this time of year. It truly is beautiful! I think since we are so used to it, we don't take the time we should to appreciate it. I really noticed when we were having our pictures taken. What a beautiful time of year it is!
9. For the eight years I have been with Josh (excluding my time in AZ) we always go to bed watching the sports center highlights. I can talk sports with the best of them because it is drained into my head, over and over again, every night. I have never seen him this depressed over sports, as he is right now! He has a hatred for all sports right now! The Chiefs are sucking, the Yankees are in the World Series, Mizzou is letting him down, KU is winning. The list goes on and on. I kind of feel bad for the guy. He as resorted to watching other things. He new favorite show....Man Caves on DIY! I find it hilarious that he has found a show on one of my favorite channels :)
10. Wish me luck in darts next week, it's the playoffs :)