2. Friday morning Lisa and I hit up an AWESOME scrapbooking sale!! Some guy who was apparently a rep for a lot of companies was selling all his stuff. It was like we were in scrapbook heaven!!
3 and 4. We headed to the pumpkin patch for the first of many times I'm sure this season. The kids had a ball. The weather was cool and the wind was crisp so it really felt like Fall. We went early on Friday, so it was not busy at all! We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves which was very nice!! I have a million pictures, but I would never have the patients to upload them all, so here are just a few :) This gets two numbers due to all the pics!
5. After naps on Friday, we went out for Mexican with my Dad and Lisa and enjoyed the conversation and margaritas!!
6. Saturday morning we headed to B-town to see Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw Miller. We had the chance to go to Josh and I's High School Homecoming. This was the first game played in their new stadium. It is absolutely gorgeous!! Malakai enjoyed the game tremendously and Josh and I enjoyed to opportunity to catch up with old coaches and friends.
7 and 8. Saturday night, after a great dinner with Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw, we put the kids to bed and headed out to have drinks with even more family and friends. Again, all the pics, it gets two entries!
Me and my favorite Uncle Jay
My beautiful cousins Michael and Mallory
My buddy in picture taking crime, Dougie
Can you tell we are cousins? Kassidy, Me, and Mallory
9. Sunday morning we went and visited my 98 year old Great-Great Aunt. She was so happy to see us and adores the kiddos. She told us she could sit and watch them for hours. I wish I had my camera to capture the moment :( She is so amazing!! She does an exercise class where she lives! She told us they release a bunch of balloons and they all hit them around the room. She said she is really good at hitting them with her head and all her friends think she should play soccer!!
10. Sunday we headed back over to my Dad and Lisa's to watch the Chiefs game and then it was time to head home. It was a fabulous weekend! Way too short as always!
My little sister has become QUITE the piano player!!
Best thing since I last blogged: One of my BFF's Allison is getting married!! Whoo Hoo!!
Worst thing since I last blogged: Josh had to fill in as my partner tonight in darts because my brother had to work and it was AWFUL!! We both played terrible (myself worse than him) and we got our behinds kicked!! Due to our competitive nature on top of not being used to losing it darts, it was no fun at all!! Never again!!