2. This past weekend was the first one in a long time where we really had nothing (other than a soccer game) on the schedule. It was nice just being able to do what we want, when we wanted. The weather was rainy on Saturday, so the kids an I stayed in and played board games, colored, and just enjoyed the quality time. I think this is one of the positives (although there are many negatives) of being a mom that works outside of the home. I value my time with them SO much!
3. The weather is changing. This means one thing....everyone gets sick! It is pretty much guaranteed every fall that when Fall weather starts, my house is sick! So far it has only hit Josh, and I hope it stays that way! We should only be so lucky!!
4. I wish people would just lay off of Terrell Owens!! Yes he has had his obnoxious moments. However, I feel like it doesn't matter what he does or says, the media torcher him! Did anyone see that press conference after the game on Sunday? Those reporters were doing everything they could to get a reaction out of him and he did not take the bait and took the high road. I really got in to his reality show, T.O., and I feel like it really gave me the opportunity to see him as a person as opposed to an entertaining athlete. I'm not gonna lie, I like the guy :)
5. I'm having my first experience with a sketchy etsy seller :( I ordered Leila a pumpkin patch outfit on 09-01-09. On 09-11-09 she sent me an email thanking me for my purchase and letting me know it is getting ready to be shipped. On 09-25-09 I sent her an email checking the status of the order since I was planning on having it for this coming up weekend. On 09-28-09 she replied stating she would check her tracking since I should have it by now and would get back with me ASAP. I have heard nothing! I don't want to bug her, but I feel like she should express ship me another one. If any of my readers out there have any suggestions on how I should handle this, it would be greatly appreciated!!
6. Even though it was rainy on Saturday, Sunday was gorgeous!! It gave me an opportunity to get the kids outside and play with my new camera :)
7. Bella has had a few more "heart spells." She will be playing normally, stop, sways back and forth a little, then falls over and passes out for a second. It makes me sad. As much as I complain about her, she is a sweet girl. We have all gotten totally attached to her. I hope these are just "spells" and she gives us many more years.
8. Go Cardinals! They clenched the National League Central this week!! I love me some Cardinals!!
9. Poppy had some work to do in the Lou this week, so he stayed with us Monday night. This makes Malakai and Leila VERY excited!! They love their Poppy. I of course, also love having him :)
10. Malakai celebrated Johnny Appleseed all last week at school. In art class, he made this fabulous hat and he LOVES it!! Never wants to take it off :) Guess what? Bella ate it!