Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well, this week is a little different. I am doing the pantry challenge. I did not do my norm, which is plan my menu, then add the stuff I need to the weekly Sunday grocery list. Instead, I did do some grocery shopping, but only for a few staple items that I can't get through the week without, ie. milk, bread, dog food, etc. I am challenging myself to "cook from the pantry/freezer." I am not very good at this, because I am not very creative. Makes it a little easier since we will be headed to KC for the weekend. So, this is what I came up with.

Monday:
Good Ole' Spaghetti w/ meat sauce
Salad
Garlic Bread

Tuesday:
Enchiladas
Spanish Rice

Wednesday:
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Beer Bread
Fresh Fruit

Thursday:
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Salad

That's all I have this week folks! Short and Simple :)

I'm linked to Menu Plan Monday @ orgjunkie.com

XOXO,
Miller

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those all sound like meals my family would enjoy! :)

And yours is about the 3rd blog I've read today with spaghetti on for tonight... did I miss a memo or something? LOL!

My menu is up HERE if you'd like to take a peek!  :)