Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm not even sure what the date is...

I am SOOOOOO tired!! Which means, this blog is probably going to lack a lot of creative writing. I hope to replace it with pictures :)

I had a GREAT weekend discovering Boston this past weekend with my girlfriend Melissa. I will update you on those events with my Ten on Tuesday tomorrow....ooohhh, the anticipation. Ha Ha...not really, most of you saw a lot of the pics on facebook.

Here are some pics of the kiddos and their adventures throughout the week :)


May the force be with you....




Aunt/Grandma Suzy with all the kids while the mom's drink Margaritas...thank goodness for DS!



Lego Dragon...




Hogwarts...



Malakai and Poppy




Stunt Car Show...




Notice the earplugs...good thinking Tutu




Leila at the Zoo..

They built a Halloween Candy House...

XOXO,
Miller

No comments: