Monday, October 11, 2010

Boston...Day 2

Oh, let the training begin! Today was my first day of training (the actual reason I am here). We are talking 9-5, Monday thru Friday. After talking with people who have been through this process before, your experience comes down to two things, 1) your instructor and 2) your class. On a good note, my instructor seems really cool! The class...not so bad. You know how you always have those one or two people that talk and you constantly ask yourself how they EVER made it in the world? COME ON!!!! Let the poor instructor talk for two minutes before you rudely interrupt him with some stupid question! I realize there are supposed to be NO stupid questions, but in the healthcare field, "What is an ICD?" is a STUPID question!!!

On a positive note...they have MONSTER energy drinks in the vending machine for $1.25!!! It's the little things in life people.


I ended up calling my IT guy on lunch today because I couldn't get Skype to work on my laptop and I was freaking out! Thank goodness he got things figured out for me and I was able to get everything working. The thought of not being able to video chat was freaking me out!


I did't sleep very well last night. Not sure if it was the bed or lack of Josh in it, but either way, I hope it gets better. I ventured to the gym in the hotel this evening. Such an exciting day!!! Ha ha!


I leave you with a snapshot of the fam I took while we were skyping tonight :)


XOXO,

Miller

No comments: