Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


What a fabulous weekend we had!! We headed up to KC on Friday night for a fun-filled weekend! We can count on Lisa to have EVERY second we are there planned out. We woke up Saturday morning and took the kids to see the Easter Bunny. I have been lucky enough to have kids that are not really intimidated by big, hairy, animals...however, they also are also not extremely excited by them either!









When we got home from the Easter Bunny, my Dad and Lisa had invited all the neighborhood and family kids over to color and hunt Easter Eggs. Unfortunately Leila slept through most of the activities, but Malakai had a wonderful time! We were blessed with fabulous weather so we were able to be outside which was very exciting!





By the time everyone left we all were EXHAUSTED but Josh and I had a wedding to get to and Lisa took Kai and Kiera to an egg hunt at their church (1200 kids!) while Leila stayed home with Poppy. I don't have pictures of that hunt but I'm sure Lisa will be quick to send me some :)

You may remember from my Ten on Tuesday that our good friends from high school were getting married. It was a beautiful event and Josh and I really enjoyed the night out. Great food, drinks, dancing, and catching up with old friends. As you can see, I had a hard time keeping up with Josh on the dance floor :)









Sunday was filled with Easter Bunnies, church, family, and a LONG drive home! All in all, it was a great and yet exhausting weekend (as always).







XOXO,
Miller
Best thing since I last blogged: A wonderful weekend with friends and family!
Worst thing since I last blogged: You probably get sick of me saying this, but...WEATHER! Rain! Rain! Go AWAY!

No comments: