Sunday, June 13, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Menu Plan Monday will return on Monday, June 21st. No sense of starting it back up this week since the kids are out of town for the week. Yes, J and I have to eat, however, I am not planning a menu, we are flying by the seat of our pants :)

In the meantime, I have A LOT of catching up to do! So, for those few loyal blog readers I still have out there, I have prepared a post for everyday this week. I just wanted to give you a preview of what you have to look forward to!


-Malakai graduates from pre-school/The 3 piggy opera

-Lots of baseball games

-Summer DIY projects

-Cardinals Baseball

-Many FIRSTS for both children
-Mother's Day

-Much more going on in the Miller home.....


Looking forward to sharing all the updates with you this week!


XOXO,

2 comments:

sarah said...

I personally can not wait for your blogs, even though I see you throughout the week I still love reading them!!

And I must add that would be one beautiful mug shot!!!

Glad your blogging again!!

Heather said...

WELCOME BACK!! I have missed you!!