1. You are currently in your Junior year at Arizona State University, having the time of your life with the most amazing people surrounding you. Enjoy every second, before you know it, it will be gone. Stop trying to please everybody, trying to be all things to all people. At this point, you've got all the tools it takes to trust your instincts, and your instincts are good ones.
2. What's with all the dieting? All that hard work is just going to go down the drain when you have children. Which you will...have children (multiple). Oh, and the Metabolife....they pull it off the market because of the Ephedra....hence it putting you in the hospital.
3. The kind of love you want, that you think doesn't exist...it does! You will find it. It will find you actually. So calm down. Oh and by the way, you know him already, that's the only hint I'm giving you. I know your heart has been broken and you think there is no one out there for you, but by the time you turn 21, you will have started the journey with your soulmate.
4. Thank you for not filming, photographing, or otherwise recording yourself doing anything you would regret. Good Call! It would have probably found it's way to youtube by now!
5. For the love of skin....Stop Tanning
6. Tell your dad thank you more often. You won't realize it until you have children of your own, but the sacrifice he made for you is amazing.
7. Enjoy being the baby now because you will only be for four more years. That is when you become a big sister....who would have thunk?
8. The tongue ring?! Not cute! Although I know you really think it is right now....it's not. Actually, it looks a little trashy. Just sayin...
9. Don't worry, you won't work in retail your whole life, but you will miss the discounts...that's all I'm gonna say about that.
10. Now, stop reading this, go to Colleens room, see if she wants to go to Perkins. Of course she will say yes. Don't forget to roll the windows down and have the radio blaring "Dancing Queen." Don't bother changing, she will be in her pajama pants as well. That's how you guys roll! Yes, Pat can come.
PS. Birth-Control Pill....doesn't work so much for you. Just be glad it waited to fail with the said soulmate spoken of above.
As you know, the above pic is from your 20th birthday party. You will wish that you could totally forget this night!! In fact, pretty sure you block it ALL out ;)
I am tagging ALL my blog/facebook friends to do the same thing. It actually turned out being a little fun!