Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love Free!!

Most have you have already seen this, but since my blog also feeds to my facebook, I wanted to spread it to those friends as well!



HELLO!!! A FREE 20 PAGE PHOTOBOOK!!!



I love these things!! I have made one for each child, every year of their life, and have even started a sibling one for each year as well. I don't think I have ever actually paid for one, and if I have, it wasn't very much. Usually it's because I go over 20 pages, but it's so hard to narrow down a years worth of pictures!!



Please take advantage of this one!!





Code: Get a Free 20-Page Large Hardcover Book AFFLGB - exp 12/31/10Coupon



Details:



• The cost of one 20-page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book (up to $39.99) will be deducted from your order total. If your book contains more than 20 pages, you will be charged for the additional pages.



• Additional books, taxes/international surcharges, and shipping costs are excluded.• Coupon expires at 11:59 PM (PT) on December 31, 2010.• Cannot be used with any other coupon



• This coupon is for first-time customers only



• We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer without notice.



Additional pages USD $1.99 each



Max. pages: 160



If you already have Picaboo, register your husband's address or make up a new one so your considered a new customer.

Note: Shipping appears to be $8.99 (+ $3 for each additional) for a Large Hardcover book.



Link: Picaboo



Thank you PYP Blog!


XOXO,
Miller

No comments: