Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Magic House

Let me start off by saying that Josh and I had a fabulous time last night at Dane Cook. Anyone who has ever heard him would have to agree that he is freakin hilarious!! He also had two guys open for him that I thought were really great as well!

Malakai, Leila, and myself spent the majority of the day today at The Magic House. I have not been there since they have finished the renovation that seems to have been going on for years now, and it is truly amazing!! I have always been a fan of this place, but now it is like 100 times better! First of all, it's HUGE! So now, the large crowds have more places to spread out so it isn't as bad. They also have a HUGE section for kids aged 1 - 5. I know that seems like a pretty big age span but it seems to work out perfect.
















All in all, it was a great day! T-ball was rained out this morning, so we had daddy home this morning which was a nice treat. Malakai plans his days by who he is going to be playing with that day. The first question he asks when he wakes up is "Is it play with daddy day?" Wednesdays and Friday's are play with daddy day, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays are play with Sarah and Carrie day, and Saturday and Sundays are play with mommy day. So this morning he says "I am SO happy! It's play with BOTH mommy and daddy day!!" That kid is SO sweet. Needless to say he wasn't very happy when Josh had to go in to work at noon.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

XOXO,




Best thing since I last blogged: The fight with out HOA is over and our yard is pretty again :)


Worst thing since I last blogged: Leila cut two molars, she is a little crabby!

No comments: