Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'll be lovin you 4-ever!

I know I didn't blog yesterday, BUT I was not planning on getting home from the NKOTB concert at 2am either!! All I can say is that it was AMAZING!! OMG!! I am still on a high! Some of my girlfriends drove in from KC and got to my house around 6. We had SO much fun laughing and getting totally 80'sed out! We met up with another gf from KC who now resides in STL and headed out. Let me tell you, it has been 18 years since I last saw New Kids in concert and they STILL put on an amazing show! Obviously the crowd was filled with now women instead of adolescents, but everyone was totally decked out in side ponytails, leggins, and neon colors!

I think I could have possibly had the BEST t-shirt there! I had probably 15 random people stop me and ask if they could take my picture!! We were initially up in the top section, but got our tickets upgraded to a much closer and better seat. They did all the great classics and it was SO loud in there with everyone singing and screaming at the top of their lungs you couldn't even hear yourself think! I loved it!!

Here are a few pics from a night I will NEVER forget!!








My pictures from the actual concert sucked! I am waiting to get Kristen's she took some great ones!!

XOXO,
Miller

Best thing since I last blogged: Duh!! Best night I've had in a LONG time!

Worst thing since I last blogged: Having to get up and put a smile on my face the next day for work!








1 comment:

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

OH SH!T.....LOVE your outfit, that is hilariously AWESOME! (probably not a word, whatever)
You rock!