So, here it goes! I'm a 30 - something domestic diva trying to live life to the fullest while maintaining my zen as a Martha Stewart at home, Betty Crocker in the kitchen, and Mary Poppins in the nursery! Oh, did I mention straight ROCKIN' a career while I'm at it?
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Non-Traditional Thankful Thursday
Of course we are thankful for the obvious....family, health, friends, jobs, etc. Why not do a non-traditional list? So here it is, with help from Josh, 10 things we are thankful for :)
1. K - My flat-iron! Best invention ever!!
2. J - The Red Challenge Flag - For you non-football lover's this is the flag that allows coaches to challenge calls in the NFL :)
3. K & J - The fact that because we travel on Thanksgiving, we are not expected to bring anything to the feast other than our children and our appetites!!
4. J - Gorilla Glue? I have no idea what it is but it makes Josh very happy!
5. K - Wonder Hangers!! Have you used these things?! A to the mazing!!
6. K & J - Having children that since day 1, have been amazing sleepers!! We always hear the horror stories of people who have toddlers that still don't sleep through the night! We were thankfully blessed with good sleepers! Something I think we sometimes take for granted!
7. K - Sugar Free Redbull
8. J - Tivo
9. K & J - Two Men and a Truck!!
10. K - Last but not least...Josh. Okay, maybe that's a little traditional, but I had to say it! He is my rock, my best-friend, and the best father anyone could ever ask for!