Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ten on Tuesday...Phoenix Style

1. My brother Denny, his wife Rebecca, and my beautiful nephew Alex were here this past week. We had a fabulous time and I was so sad to see them go. It makes you realize how valuable having family close to you really is. Now we just have to figure out who is moving where!


2. We started off with an awesome photo shoot with my girlfriend Nicole at Spirit's Breeze Photography. Rebecca has never gotten the chance to see Nicole work, so she was awestruck that such beautiful pictures came from an experience that seemed like an hour of pure chaos. All mom's know how stressful photo sessions are. We stress, we sweat, and we almost end in tears. I told her just to hang back and let Nicole do her thing and once again, the pictures were amazing!










3. Spent some time at The Magic House







4. Had a couple's night out


5. Such beautiful weather allowed to spend a day at the St. Louis zoo








6. Malakai LOVES Alexander and has not stopped asking me when he is going to get a little brother!



Maybe that's a little harsh :)

7. Did you know...





8. Spent a lot of time playing this...Oh to be a fly on the wall!




9. The boys played golf...TWICE! Allowing them to play the second time was SO worth the deal of us girls getting to sleep in after our night on the town!


10. Last, but not least, I am OBSESSED with Big Brother!! OMG! I emailed BB with a new scenerio! Josh would be GREAT in the house, but I have the mind for the game! I told them they should let us play as a couple. Like with me in an ear piece in his ear, behind the scenes, while he is in the house! What do you think?
XOXO,

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Best and Worst????

OK, I think you BB idea rocks!!! That would be VERY FUN to watch!

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

Love you! xoxo