- Are there any holidays within the next 43 days where my kids are going to need coordinating outfits/hair bows?
- I'm very nervous that we are cutting this so close to a seasonal change!
- I'm missing a period of Gym Bucks
- I'm having a night on the town when my brother and Rebecca are here and I haven't purchased a new outfit yet!!
- We are going to the lake in August and there is a Gap Outlet AND a Banana Republic outlet there!!
Here is the thing. It's not a financial problem. I'm not causing us to lose our house, cars, food, etc. I don't spend un-godly amounts of money. I always find great deals! It's a quantity issue. My house can't hold it anymore. Open up Leila or Malakai's closet and it is full of stuff with tags still on it. I buy something everyday. Either online, or I stop on my way home from work at Old Navy, TJ Max, etc. I don't even step in to Target with out getting something out of the clothing department. Pajamas for the kids, a t-shirt for me, etc. It is CRAZY!! My little sister was with us all weekend and I just remembered as she was leaving that I had bought her, Malakai, and Leila, matching Gap Pj's for the Fourth of July. I FORGOT I HAD THEM!! They were still in the shipping bag on top of a closet!! It's a little bit of a different story with myself since I have had the recent weight loss, but that's not an excuse. Those of you that roomed with me in college know the problem very well :)
I will keep you posted on how it is going. I also plan on posting pics of the situation when I get a chance.