As Leila just approached the ripe old age of 16 months, I realized I may never have a baby in the house again. This weeks T on T is related to the things I WILL NOT miss about babyworld! Of course I will miss the baby smell, morning sweet breath on my face and a tiny little hand pulling on my arm as they feed. But here are some things I can definitely live without.
3. Cleaning 569098109374 bottles! They have more parts than a 747.
4. Trying to open a door while holding a baby in one arm and 12 bags in the other.
5. Studying poop like it is some sort of science experiment.
6. Reading all of those baby books and realizing 90% of it is bull s***!
7. Folding 100's of tiny onsies
8. Not being able to leave the house with out a 500lb bag that is stocked with anything that can help out with one of the million crisis' that almost always occur. Also, searching thru that black hole of a bag, mid-crisis, while sweating and trying to console a screaming baby.
9. Keeping track of every little milestone and the questions and expectations that come along with them. "Was that a crawl? I think it was! I don't know, was her stomach on the ground?" Ugh!
10. The constant aroma of baby vomit that no matter how much febreze/perfume/showers you do to try and get rid of it! I know most of you have seen this pic, but it's a classic :)
Forgot to do this last blog....
Best thing since I last blogged: Finishing my first 5k/race! I reached both my goals which were to finish in 30 minutes and not walk a single step!!
Worst thing since I last blogged: Missing out on some great sales!!