Monday, September 29, 2008

Who doesn't love a great deal?!


This site may be old news to some of you, but, it is new to me and I LOVE it!!




OMG! I have so many friends that have new babies or are expecting little ones and this is a great site for them! And anyone else for that matter. How it works is every day at 9am Mountain Time they put an item for sale. It is usually "name brand" and they have it for a FRACTION of the actual cost! Like today they had the The Bumble Collection Natalie Travel Tote with Hannah and Haley Snack Bags which usually sells for over $200 and they were selling it for $69.36!! The catch is they have limited quantities and once they are sold out that's it for the day! Sometimes they sell out in 20 minutes and some days they don't sell out at all. Just depends on the item and the quantity.


Why can't I think of something this genius to do?!


Best thing since I last blogged: The beautiful weather!


Worst thing since I last blogged: Finding out the cost to check luggage at the airport! That just tacked on another couple hundred bucks to our Phoenix Vacation. UGH!


XOXO

Miller

No comments: