Monday, September 8, 2008

I love the sound of babies laughing!

I forgot how much I LOVE the highchair! We just broke it out the other day and Leila loves it! If she is crabby and nothing is making her happy, or if I need her close to me while I'm making dinner, I can put her in it with some toys and get a good 30 minutes out of it. You mothers out there know what a treat that can be!!

I thought I would share this video. She is laughing so hard at Oscar who sits at her feet every time she is eating. I only caught the tale end of it, but it's still cute. If you are wondering why her face is a MESS, Malakai decided he was going to help feed her :)

Best thing since I last blogged: "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer. Totally not what I typically read, however, after having friends rave about it I thought I would give it a try. Guarantee I will have the entire series completed by next week! So good! Go Team Edward!!

Worst thing since I last blogged: Picked up soda again...Ugh!!

2 comments:

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

me to - makes my heart warm up. she is precious. going to bring mine up today - I will try anything @ this point! ha

Colleen said...

LOVE Edward, LOVE Leila, LOVE you! I can't believe how quickly your trip is approaching! Is it bad that I want Denny and Rebecca to move back to KC so that I don't have to share you!?