Thursday, May 13, 2010

Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting!


Okay, so my title really has nothing to do with my post :)


Just wanted to say that Malakai and I were late for school/work this morning because we spent the entire morning glued to the television watching an infomercial on The Ninja! This thing is freaking amazing! I really shouldn't be allowed to watch infomercials! There are very few items I see that I don't want to purchase. However, I felt this one was blog worthy. Maybe because Malakai was so in to it as well! Every single thing this thing did we looked at each other and said "That's so cool" and high-fived. It truly was a bonding experience with my 5-year-old.


Does anyone have one of these? Do you like it? Would you buy it again? They compared it to the food-processor I currently have AND the silver bullet. They don't even compare to this thing!


The best thing? $59.95 with free shipping (I'm sure you can find it cheaper/this was just the commercial price)!!!!! Holy Cheapness!! I didn't buy it this morning...BUT I'm totally considering it. Maybe I'll give it to Malakai for his preschool graduation gift...hmmmm!


XOXO,

Miller

No comments: