Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things I would like to do this year....

1. Weekly meal menus. I'm not very good at planning dinner. In fact, I'm very guilty of running by the grocery store on my way home from work and picking up groceries to cook that night. I would love to start planning the week ahead of time.

2. Take a tropical vacation with just Josh and I.

3. Have the kids baptized.

4. Accept my dirty 30's with a bang. After all, 30 is the new 20.

5. Become a part of a monthly girls meet-up. Whether it be bunco, a book club, a wine club etc. Something I can look forward to each month and spending quality time with the ladies.

6. Go on a Scrapbooking weekend retreat.

7. Find more time for Josh to play golf. This is one thing he loves to do and hardly got to do at all this past year.

8. Focus on friendships, and being a better friend.

9. Hire a cleaning lady. Now that we are pretty much settled in, it's time!

10. Continue to grow my relationship with God.

XOXO,

No comments: