1. We had a wonderful time in Branson this past weekend. It started a little rough due to a blown out tire on the highway going 80mph. Thank GOD I wasn't driving!! Josh did a great job getting us pulled off the road. It was the rear, driver side tire and there was NO way I was letting him change it on this busy highway. You always here those horror stories about people getting hit while on the side of the road. It was the first time we ever had to use the Road Side Assistance tied in with our insurance and I don't have a single complaint. They had someone there in 15 minutes and the tire changed in 10. We were back on our way.
2. This is the dog's normal position while Leila is eating. I know they continue to do this because when I'm not looking she gives them food. She even tries to be sneaky about it, the little stinker.
3. My car reached a milestone on the way home from Branson. Boy, can I put miles on a car. It's all those trips to KC that do it :)
4. Josh took Leila to the Magic House for some quality daddy/daughter time while Malakai was up in KC. Here is a picture of her and one of Malakai when he was about the same age there also. I can't believe how quickly time flies. It is crazy!!
5. Speaking of Malakai being in KC, he had a BALL!! I'm not sure he even asked for us one time! Every time I called he didn't want to stop what he was doing to talk to me. I don't know how many times I can thank the Lord that my kids have so many people who adore them! Take a look at the Smilebox's that Tutu made for the remainder of his trip. They are so cute!
6. Malakai is officially a flip-flop wearer!! It only took 4 1/2 years for him to get the concept of walking in flip-flops, but he now does it like a champ!! Yay Malakai!!
7. Josh loves White Castle! I HATE it!! However, I got a recipe from a lady at work for something called Whitie Burgers which are supposed to taste like White Castle Burgers with out the greasy, slimy, onions. They were a big hit with my family, so I thought I would share with you guys.
Just brown your meat, mix everything in, simmer, and serve on buns
8. Leila has a new word in her vocabulary...."MINE" I was so careful with Malakai not to use "Mine" in our vocabulary. I obviously have slacked with Leila. Everything Malakai has she tries to take it and says "MINE!"
10. Last but not least, I love summer reality shows!! It is kind of nice to take a break from my fall dramas and relax with the smut of summer reality. Here are a few that top my list:
So You Think You Can Dance
Real Housewives of New Jersey
16 and Pregnant
Those are just a few that earned a Tivo Season Pass :)