Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Ten on Tuesday
I am SO jumping on the train! Colleen and Claire have been posting Ten on Tuesday for the past couple of weeks and I LOVE to read them!! So, I thought I would give it a try. I'm not exactly sure of the rules, all I know is that is is supposed to be 10 things going on with The Miller's. So, here it goes!
1. Bella got spade last week! Everyone thought we should breed her and make more cute little English Bulldog puppies, but I don't care how much we could sell them for, that DOES NOT sound like fun for me!
2. I LOVE our Nannies!! Carrie and Sarah watch Leila three days a week and I love them! Leila also absolutely adores them as well. While I am super proud of them for graduating and getting their degrees in Criminal Justice, it makes me sad that I will be losing them some day.
3. Malakai has a slight obsession with Monster Trucks! They seem to be the only things he every plays with (unless he is playing outside) and it is VERY entertaining to watch. He also ALWAYS leaves them as you see below...just a slight case of OCD?
4. I'm having a really hard time balancing things lately. I go to bed every night wishing there were just a few more hours in a day. What didn't get tended to? What do I need to focus on tomorrow?
5. I have worn the same Hard Candy Eyeshadow for MANY years and just recently I found it in the check out line at TJ Max for $3.99!! I was so excited you would have thought I won the lottery!
6. I HATE that Josh works weekends!! It's good for the fact that he is home two days during the week to be home with the kids, but the other 60 hours that he fits into five days is brutal! So much goes on during the weekend and I feel he gets the raw end of the deal.
7. Lots of vacation planning going on! Nothing huge, just a few small ones. We are headed to Chicago in April, Bennett Springs for a weekend in June for fishing and camping (well, not really camping, I insisted on a cabin), Lake of the Ozarks in August for the Annual Rader Reunion, and Virginia Beach for a week in September to visit my fabulous sister-in-law and her husband!
8. I started tanning! I know it is so bad for my skin and I don't plan to do it for a long period, but I'm not gonna lie, I love the way it makes me feel! I swear it takes away like 10lbs and if you have seen how fair skinned I am, I think it is pretty much impossible for me to get "Too" tan!
9. I haven't talked to my mom a whole lot in the past couple of weeks. It makes me sad that things have happened beyond my control and our relationship has changed.
10. Leila isn't walking and it is driving me crazy!! I feel like she can do it, she just isn't interested in doing it.
Well, there it goes! This was a lot harder than I thought and not near as interesting as the ones I read. Sorry guys and gals!