Saturday, March 28, 2009

Counting down the days...


Till this!! (Click the link, the trailor totally gives me chill-bumps)


Even though the movies don't even compare to the books themselves, I am still very excited!! I got Josh to watch Twilight with me. I think he was so willing because he wanted to see what all the hype was about. He still says he doesn't understand...he is such a man!


Every morning I ask him if he enjoyed watching me sleep! He think's I'm crazy :)


XOXO,

Miller


Best thing since I last blogged: The kids' Easter outfits came and I love them even more in person!


Worst thing since I last blogged: Spring Cleaning!

2 comments:

Sarah McK said...

Want to hear something crazy? Logan has read all 4 books. In fact, he read them all before I'd even read one of them! It's true! He says he likes the action and the world she's created, but the sappiness makes him sick. I think he must enjoy it at least a little if he read all 4 before I did! :)

Karissa said...

That's awesome!! I think Josh secretly enjoyed the movie and he kept pumping me for information about what from the book didn't make it into the movie and then what happen in future books. :)