Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ways to my Heart!

Do you ever have random thoughts that just make you wanna laugh....or cry? Sometimes I laugh so hard internally at the most random things. This made me realize that there are many ways to randomly win over my heart. Not that there is anyone out there trying to win over my heart, my husband continues to do it daily. However, as they come to me, I will be more than happy to share them with you. Oh wow! Here is one way now....

Just admit that you would rather your toddler eat the booger than carry it on their finger, across the room, just to wipe it on your brand new pair of "seven" jeans.

XOXO,
Miller...Out

3 comments:

Spirit's Breeze Photography personal blog said...

LMAO - you got new seven jeans????? Yes yes, Blaine has wiped a booger on me before and it truly made me feel LOVED! Although he now likes to fart on me and that also makes me feel loved. I hope you are feeling better sweetie!

The Magill Family said...

LOL - you always crack me up! Thanks for the good laugh! Gotta love those boys and their boogers!!!

Karissa said...

I wish!! The ones I have wouldn't fit one leg right now :) Just hypothetically speaking! Ah yes, the farting...it's never ending!