2. Malakai has been spending his summer at Vetta Sports Complex. By far, hands down, the best summer camp I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing! They are so organized, and he has a blast there! His days are filled with soccer, swimming, field trips, racket ball, karate, kickball and much more. If there is ever a time I have "working mom" guilt, it is in the summer. I just remember how excited I was for summer as a child, and I don't want him to lose out on that because I work. He has DEFINITELY had a fabulous summer!
3. We are going to the lake this weekend for the annual Rader Family Lake Trip. All my extended family goes and it is ALWAYS a fun time. I am planning the 2nd annual Scavenger Hunt, so I am very excited. Hopefully it is as successful as last year
4. Malakai had is first official sleep-over at our house! He has had my nieces and my little sister spend the night several times, but never friends. Thanks to Josh and Jason for being a part of it! They were perfect gentlemen and enjoyed eating pizza, watching movies, and making pallets on the living room floor. They went to bed late, and woke up early. It was good times had by all! As I was talking to Leila that night, she looks at me and says "Mommy, boys are SO loud and stinky!" I hope she keeps that attitude for a long time :)
5. Josh and I had some quality adult time at an adult only pool party Saturday night. It was SO much fun playing pool volleyball and relaxing, kid free, with great friends. I wish I had taken my camera, but I forgot. I did manage to get one photo on my phone. Look at these Hot Mamas, Sam and Jen! Love them :)
6. More swimming was done at a Bday party on Sunday! Malakai's little friend was turning 7 and we spent a beautiful day at the pool! We are truly blessed that Malakai has made such amazing friends and Josh and I as well, have met such amazing parents.
7. I cut my hair! I go through these phases where I grow it out, cut it off, grow it out, cut it off. I know it is time to cut it when I start wearing it pulled up all the time, and I was definitely at that point. What do you think?
9. We had yet ANOTHER pool party for the end of the year celebration for Malakai's St. Paul baseball team. Again, a fabulous time of swimming, friends, kids, pizza, and beer. What else can one ask for??!! I think the men had just as much fun as the boys!!