Monday, August 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...Is BACK!!



Well, school has started again, which means we have moved on to a more "structured" lifestyle...at least more structured compared to summer! That means it is time to begin menu planning again! Can I get a Whoo Hoo??!!



Every week my goal is to try one brand new recipe, and one crock-pot recipe. This is a new challenge, so we will see how it goes :)



Monday:


Hawaiian BBQ Chicken - Josh made this over the weekend, it was fabulous, and we are having the left-overs :)


Corn on the Cob


Baked Beans (from a can...that's how I roll)



Tuesday:


Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes - This is my NEW recipe!

Salad

Pita Chips


Wednesday: This will be my crock-pot night since Malakai has soccer practice and we need something read when we get home!


Crockpot Ravioli - Since this doesn't have to cook very long, I can run home after work, put it together, go pick up the kids, head to soccer, and it will be ready when we get home! Love that!


Cheesy Garlic Bread


Thursday:



Spanish Rice

Refried Beans


Friday: Bandit Softball, hopefully some yummy bar food ;)


Saturday: Whatever we want...Saturdays are go with the flow...


Sunday: When the weather allows, Josh ALWAYS grills on Sundays...


Pizza on the Grill - Pepperoni and Cheese


I'm linked at www.orgjunkie.com

XOXO,
Miller

2 comments:

Janie said...

Your whole menu plan sounds amazing!

Katie Thomson said...

Love your ideas for dinner! You should go back and tell us the following week what was really good or not so good, that way I know if I should make it or not! Lol :o)