Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


School has started and we are trying to get back on our Planned Weekly Menus :)

Did you miss me? Ha Ha!

Monday: Sausage and Rice with biscuits

I don't even know where this recipe came from, but it has been made in my family for years and my kids LOVE it!!


2 boxes Uncle Ben's Chicken Flavor Rice


1lb ground sausage (we like it a little spicy)


1 can biscuits


Brown Sausage/drain


Cook Rice as Directed on the box


Mix Sausage and Rice together


Serve in a bowl with biscuits on the side




Served with rice





Wednesday: Taco Night





Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner


Pancakes


Eggs


Bacon


Friday: Oven Baked Chimichangas


Rice


Beans


Saturday: Dinner Out!!!!


Sunday: Baked Ziti w/ Vodka Sauce


Salad


Texas Toast


XOXO,


Miller


Don't forget!!! I'm linked at orgjunkie.com!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am back in school this week.... so it has been fun to read all of the blog posts you have put up over the summer! WOW... the kids are GROWING so FAST!!! I am happy you got some pictures of them with their goodies we sent to them from Va Beach. When I read your post about Connor I felt sooo sooo bad for Kai, your family, their family etc.... what a difficult thing to go through. I MISS YOU all... I look forward to reading all about the Miller's again :)