The nesting has kicked in and I FINALLY got the 700 pictures that were on my memory card of my camera transferred to my computer. This is part of the reason I took such a break from blogging. My computer crashed, I got it fixed, but I couldn't freaking get my pics from my camera to the computer after the whole debacle. All it took was me spending some focused time on it, I just haven't had that in a while...focused time.
So, we will start with October 2011...enjoy the pics!
October 2011 was filled with:
- Apple Picking
- Bonfire with Friends
- Ice Skating
- And a very cute Ninja and Minnie Mouse
- Grandparents Day at Leila's school
- Thanksgiving with friends, which sadly I don't have pictures of. We did not go home and we spent the holiday with our Canadian Friends, the Lavigne's. We had a fabulous meal, followed by all our other wonderful friends coming over for a "Dessert Party!" SO MUCH FUN!
December was filled with:
- Christmas Concerts
- Malakai turned 7 and had a joint party with his best buddy Landon
- And of course, Christmas! You might remember the matching PJ pants I sewed for them :)
- Malakai bringing his class friend home for the weekend
- Pinewood Derby!! Malakai came in 2nd place!
- Lots of time spent with friends
- Silly Valentines
- Leila turning four!!!
- Coloring Easter Eggs
- A visit from the Easter Bunny AND the special Poppy and Tutu Bunny
- Easter Brunch
- And the countdown to Baby Nia began...
- Field Day! Which marked the last day of school! Somehow, Josh and I always end up with the water balloon game!
- The Chinese Lantern Festival at the Missouri Botanical Gardens
- LOTS of Bandits Baseball!!
- Their Pretty Cheerleaders
- A visit from the Rader family!!
- Annual Lake Trip which included Malakai's first attempt at skiing...
- The 3rd Annual Rader Family Scavenger Hunt
- The First Day of School
- Lots of soccer and very few pictures...