Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Christmas List

I enjoyed so much reading my friends' Christmas lists, that I thought I would create one of my own. Some practical, some not so practical...but it's my list and I can put on it what I wish. I suck at buying things for myself! Josh and I don't even exchange gifts...we just fill a stocking for each other. The point is not to spend a lot of money, but make it thoughtful...he just loves it ;)




1. A kindle...or any e-reader. I am sure I am the only person on the planet who doesn't have one of these, I just can't bring myself to spend the money. I don't mind books...I just think it would be more convenient.



2. A curling Rod...When I was in Boston, one of the girls' did a demo of this thing in class and it was amazing! Love it!






3. My nephew Alex to know who I am and to know his cousins...they just adore him!




4. New Sunglasses! My Ed Hardy's finally broke...but I can't find any I "love" yet :( Actually, I am just waiting on Colleen to pick my next pair out for me since she did such a fabulous job on the last 2...




5. A Cricut. Again, something I have wanted forever...

6. Ballroom dancing lessons

7. A tropical vacation with just Josh

8. A $1000 gift certificate to Sephora...I need everything!

9. Josh to spend a week in my shoes at work. I don't think he really has a clue as to what I do all day. I think he would find it interesting :)

10. Plastic Surgery...the end.

XOXO,



No comments: