Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's that time of year...

You know what I'm talking about! I know all of you are thinking about what you are going to do for your Christmas/Holiday cards this year. Were you able to capture that perfect picture? Are you running around taking pictures like a mad woman/man still trying to get that perfect picture?


The question is...what do you do once you get it? There are a TON of photo sites available to get your adorable cards from. I don't know about you, but I go for the WOW factor. I want people to open my Holiday Card and say "OMG! How stinking cute!" or "How freakin adorable!" There is one site that I feel delivers these type of cards and that would be....drumroll please....


The one and only SHUTTERFLY!!! I have been uploading my pictures to shutterfly for about 6 years now. I have ordered everything from photobooks, to thank-you cards to t-shirts!


Take a look at some of the cards from Miller Family History :) You can pick your own for 2010 by clicking right HERE!!!!









No sneak peak for what I have chosen this year...you will just have to wait till you receive yours through snail mail :)


I will tell you though, that I will also be getting some of the ADORABLE gift tags. There are so many designs to choose from and they add a nice personal touch to your gifts. You can find all the options Shutterfly has to offer right HERE!!!! These are a few of my favorites :)






And last, but definitely not least, why not get some of your gift shopping out of the way while you are visiting shutterfly.com??!!! People SWEAR that the best gifts that they ever receive are THESE photo calendars! They are perfect for grandparents and out-of-town relatives! I usually follow the same rule every year. I will make a 2011 calendar and the January picture will have been taken in Jan 2010, the Feb picture will have been taken in Feb 2010 and so on. That way it is easy to see how the kids have grown throughout the year :)


This year I plan on trying the Calendar Poster so J can hang it in his office :)


So head on over to http://www.shuttefly.com/ and check out all the fabulous gifts they have to offer. Remember, photos last a lifetime!!
If you are interested in getting 50 free photo cards, just check out THIS LINK!
XOXO,
Miller

No comments: