Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

You would think that with the kids being out of town, I would have A LOT of time to blog! However, A) there is nothing to blog about when the kids are not here, and B) we have been spending ALL our spare time working around the house!

This T on T is ten "things" Josh and I have found while cleaning (and I mean CLEANING) out this house! You have to remember we have lived here for almost 8 years and in that time have accumulated WAY too much stuff!

1. A DVD player. Still in the box, totally unopened!

2. 562 magazines that date back to 2002!

3. Most of you already saw the picture...7 strollers!!

4. 7 swimsuits of Leila's in size 12 thru 24 months! What does a 17 month old need with 7 swimsuits?!

5. 3 pairs of shoes, still in shoe boxes that Malakai never wore!

6. 3 pack n plays!

7. 3 exersaucers

8. 4 bouncy seats

9. 150 PS2 games!

10. 213 socks with no mates!

This is just the tip of the ice berg ladies and gentlemen!! There were items from my ASU days found in random places. I am so thankful for this time to go through it all! Tomorrow, Josh and I tackle the 55 tubs of "stuff" in the basement!

XOXO,


Best thing since I last blogged: Company picnic was a GREAT success over the weekend!

Worst thing since I last blogged: I miss my babies!!

4 comments:

sKiRbY S said...

And I have to let everyone that YOU have been doing a wonderful job of going threw and throwing away!!!!! Yea!! Karissa!!!

I must admit not to excited about seeing what comes out of the what did you say 55 TUBS!!! OMG!!!

Colleen said...

I would like the DVD player and some random PS2 games please, the fun ones, not the boy ones, LOL!!! I need to come to your garage sale!!!

Sarah McK said...

WOW! Craigslist here you come! SEVEN strollers, Karissa?!?!?! Good thing you are on a no-shopping streak! :)

Lisa Rader said...

Now you know why I was eager to take the kids on the first mention of organizing! YOU didn't out grow your house, Your STUFF did!