Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snow Fabulous

Well, I'm not very happy about it, but we had our typical March snow...AGAIN...this year. I don't know about you, but when we hit March, I DON'T WANT SNOW! I want Spring!! I want flowers and birds chirping. I want sunshine and the ability to wear a t-shirt outside. We have already had daylight savings, so it just seems right to NOT have to deal with snow.


However, last weekend we had snow. It was very short-lived which is okay by me, but explaining to a 3 year old why Frosty only "lived" for a few short hours was not very fun. She seems to finally be content with the fact that he went home to Winter Wonderland to be with his family and will join us again next year. If he comes back before then, I've got nothin! So, I just wanted to share a few pics of our March snow :)

Josh doing all the work!


While Leila Swings....


Love my boys! Had to hurry...it was melting fast! Not big on the cold, but she is always ready to smile!

Kissing the boo-boo away...


I helped! A little....



The final project!


XOXO,

No comments: